I really love the smell because it isn’t too strong but isn’t weak either. Smells great and last for hours.
The scent wear off quick
We’re sorry to hear that! While every fragrance/personal chemistry combination reacts different, here’s some tips to lengthen the wear of your cologne:
• Apply perfume directly after a shower as the extra moisture helps lock in the scent.
• Especially if you have dry skin, apply moisturizer before the fragrance as again, extra moisture helps keep the fragrance smelling strong.
• Apply your perfume to pulse points such as the wrists, neck, insides of elbows or even back of your knees and use your body temperature to keep the fragrance going strong.
• Don't rub a perfume in — contrary to popular opinion, that actually breaks the molecules down and decreases the life of the perfume.
• Try applying the fragrance on your clothes or hair — often hair or cloth holds a scent better than skin does.
• Finally: be aware that your nose might be desensitized to the scent. Often after a few hours of wearing a fragrance, we no longer smell it though people around us still can and this can lead to overapplying a scent. You might double check that the scent is really gone before reapplying.
Hope that helps! We will also reach out via email.
Great to have on hand for traveling.
The Aromi has an extensive collection of perfumes and decent prices. Questions are answered promptly and thoroughly. This is my favorite perfume so I was happy to see it on this site. I would buy from here again!
Great transaction. Thanks!